The CareCredit healthcare credit card is:
- Convenient. Use it again and again as your own dedicated health and wellness credit line.*
- Helpful. Our promotional financing options make costly procedures and treatments more manageable, with convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Flexible. You can choose from enrolled doctors or healthcare providers near you. Pay monthly or pay your balance off at any time.
- Simple and straightforward. Pay for the treatments or procedures you want, when you want them.
Benefits of Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Quick Decision. Healthcare treatments are often urgent and you can’t wait hours or days before knowing if you can move forward. Prosper gives you a response in less than 2 minutes!
- No Risk Process. You can receive a pre-approval without affecting your credit. Also, review rates and terms of the loan before accepting. So there is no risk!
- Get the Lowest Monthly Payments. Loan amounts offered up to $35,000 and repayment terms drawn out to 60 months!
- Not a Credit Card. You are not submitting an inquiry for a credit card. The loans through Prosper are installment loans with no retroactive interest or pre-payment penalties.
The Advance Care Card offers:
- Advance Care offers revolving credit products provided by leading banks
- Instant credit decisions
- Secure on-line, paperless application process
- Credit lines from $500 to $25,000 are available to the patient
- Interest free periods are available and include 12 and 6 month programs. The length of the interest free period is determined by the credit history of the applicant
- All monies paid during the interest free period are applied directly to the principal allowing the patient to reduce the debt quickly
- The remaining balance after the interest free period expires is subject interest
- Minimum payments of 2% of the balance are required during the interest free period
- This product was developed specifically to help those patients with lower credit scores secure funding
- MyMedicalFunding provides traditional installment loan products which provide a fixed interest rate and term
- Interest rates begin at 6.79%